Med-IT: Chronic Care Management
Med-IT has assisted practices in launching and running successful Chronic Care Management (CCM) programmes.
Our Med-IT Chronic Care Management platform functions as an extension of your clinic, providing tailored assistance for your patients and facilitating Medicare CCM participation. 99490, G0511 for FQHC/RHC, and G0506 for initiation visits are among these codes.
All of our remote care management products can be used in these ways to assure Medicare compliance, improve practice outcomes, and generate additional money, all while smoothly integrating into your existing workflow:
- Our clinical care teams give care through a hosted platform.
- Care is delivered by your internal teams utilizing our technologies on a software-only platform.
- Hybrid: we collaborate with you to determine the appropriate combination of internal and external resources to meet your needs.
To make deploying Med-IT as straightforward as possible, we provide each customer with specialised account management, information technology, and clinical employees. Our care management solutions are simple to integrate into medical practice workflows and population health management programmes thanks to our digital practice within a traditional practise approach.
Med-IT's personal health coaching and technology solutions use motivating tactics to strengthen individualized and accountable relationships with patients and caregivers, collect and track patient data, and encourage continuing involvement.
Patients choose personal health goals to complement their care plan with the help of clinicians. To make data tracking easier, Med-IT patient apps can be connected with current apps and monitoring devices, such as Apple HealthKit and FitBit. Patients can reach out to their Health Coach by phone or a secure messaging app.
Your patients will receive the following:
- A care manager will provide ongoing assistance and direction.
- Communication via digital and telephonic means
- Individualized health content and care plans
- Patients can use Med-IT patient applications to track their own health, create goals, and communicate securely with their care manager.
- Integration of connected devices is simple.